The first Weslyan church services were held at the Eastern end of the El Dorado valley using a tree stump as the pulpit.
The first building of slab and bark was built in 1868 next to the school. In 1914 the new church was opened on land donated by William Ellis.
A 100 year old building from Boorhaman was trucked to the church site and in 1965 was dedicated as a Sunday school hall.
2nd Sunday with St Jude’s, U.C.A.F Meal
Phone: (03) 5722 1315