A reflection of the changing circumstances of the township this small and attractive church was built in 1870 when the population was 4,000 and the town was looking towards an affluent future driven by the mining of tin and gold.

Services are held 1st and 3rd Sunday at 10am for morning prayer and 2nd and 4th Sundays at 5:30pm for Eurcharist.