The hall was built on land donated by Mr R E Cunningham in 1935. Using local labour, skills and materials as well as local donations raised through fund raising the hall was completed and opened in 1937 with a Gala Night attended by the townspeople.
It later had the addition of a supper room and kitchen and after the 2003 bushfires the hall kitchen was upgraded to a modern commercial kitchen.
It also offers a recently polished floor for dancing and a sizeable supper room and toilets. This is a great venue for family functions, weddings, funerals, birthday parties and reunions
Hall hire and key access: Cheryl Bell 57251728